Sunday, December 10, 2006

One Year Later...

...I realise I never posted anything on my dusty blog, all 2006! Talk about tardiness.

Since the year is almost over, why not post some garbage. Yeah, that's good enough to keep the account alive!

Even spambots shy away from here now. I was offered a grand total of only one college diploma all of 2006. That's pretty dismal.

I like my email better. Not only do I get multiple college offers; there's also the free credit repair, jewellery, enlargement potions (I'd like to use those on some old passport-size family photographs), treatment for diseases I don't have, bazookas that fire eggs, lucrative advance-fee schemes that will make me a millionaire...no, billionaire. (You got me. I just watched Superman Returns yesterday!)

One year later, I'm still not a billionaire, and still haven't received delivery of the cheap meds for the diseases I don't have. (But that's probably because I paid for it with the card I never got.)

Life goes on.

My random serious thought for the year... I officially endorse deep-breathing as a seriously effective method of achieving better overall general health. Air is life. Deep breathing works. Period.

I'd say here "comments are welcome" but I know better now. So I'll just say... spambots, do your thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home