Thursday, December 23, 2004

I'm Blogging Too!

Another moron bites the dust... so I've been bitten by the blog bug too. Time to start "sharing" my meaningless experiences with people I barely know.

Enough tacky half-baked overused expressions. Time to get down to business.

I'm still a student (and a pretty bad student, you can tell, since I have too much time on my hands); I like to watch a lot of movies. You'd find me using a lot of expressions I heard in movies I watched or just watched. (Usually "just watched". I have a gift, of forgetting things after 48 hrs.)

"The thing with the guy in the place" is from Ocean's Eleven (I think). I forgot most of it, so it kinda sucks in the blog title. Maybe I'll change it in future.

Or maybe not.

Your comments are welcome. Even if you're the only one who'll read them again! LOL!!

See ya around.

Vikas

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey minch,
Now guys this fellow is one of the most intelligent fellow though he claims that he is a bad student and that y i clal him intelligent. If u look at a dictionary academic actually means something not practical. But ya this fellow is the epitome of practicality so ya expect his blog to be thought provoking.
all the best man

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home